Saturday, March 31, 2012

Teach Me Tuesday


                                 Thank you for stopping by!!! 
                                     
                                Shabby Chic Flower Centers


This is my first Tutorial I have done, so I hope you like it. Where I saw this was from watching a video on youtube (Jennings644). 






                        The products I used are from 
                         MBsTreasurista 


                        Pearl trim in Pink
                        Silver Mesh Bling
                        Pink Mesh Bling
                        Silver Rhinestone Trim
                        Black Rhinestone Trim
                        Mini Acrylic Flowers
                        Sm Acrylic Butterfly

To see more information and Products check out MB's Treasurista at http://www.zibbet.com/MBsTreasurista


Thank You for watching. I hope you try to make these Shabby Chic Flower Centers


Hugs
Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment