Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teach Me Tuesday May 28, 2012







Welcome to another Teach Me Tuesday, brought to you by MBTreasurista.

Today I would like to share how I made this fun and simple flower spray using products from MBTreasurista. I cut about an 8 inch piece of Moss Rustic Wire, curled the bottom of the stem for stability when gluing to your project.
 Then I just wrapped The White Small Pearl Spray around the Moss Rustic Wire . Then added the Candy Gem Spray and continued to wrap.
With the product from MBTreasurista I made this simple and Lovely Spray... I hope ya'll like it and will try to create this for yourself... 
The Spray would look awesome on any project that you may be working on....Here is the link to MBTreasurista http://mbtreasurista.com
Here are a few still picture for you to see up close





Again Thank You so much for Watching!!!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment