Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creative Inspirations for June 15th 2013



This Month is about
The Crafters Workshop Templates with a Challenge Red, White and Blue
I created this on a 5x7 Canvas
First I applied Gesso all over the canvas, then sprayed with Lindys using Baby Blue Eyes and Twinkling Tinsel.
Then laid the Mini Reversed Chicken Wire Template and cover with molding paste.
After all was dry the fun begins
What I used from
mbtreasurista.com/ 

 Reversed Chicken Wire
White Lg. Drip Venise Lace (Sprayed with Baby Blue Eyes)
Mesh Bling (Navy Blue)
White Peony Mulberry Flowers (Sprayed with Baby Blue Eyes)
Red Round Flat Back Pearls (10mm)
Mini Mulberry Open Roses
Lindy's (Baby Blue Eyes)
Lindy's (Twinkling Tinsel)

 










I hope ya'll like my little canvas I created...
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!!!
Hugs
Deb







No comments:

Post a Comment