Sunday, June 2, 2013

MBT Gettin Organized Challenge





Hi ladies! I'm so happy you can join me in our Gettin Organized Challenge!
This month I am working on getting something organized in my craft room.

 My husband built me a new craft room out side next to our home last spring. It is a 10x16 Tuff Shed, he insulted it, sheet rocked and even painted it pink (lol). I have air and heat and even internet.

I had so much crafty stuff piled all around the house he needed to do this for his own safety....

So after my craft room was built I was trying to get all my stuff out of the house so he could have his office back.
 As we were moving things in, all I did was start stuffing my drawers with lace/trim/beads etc. as I was trying somewhat put stuff in place.

Here is a before picture


I am thankful for this challenge because without some organization my stuff would still look like the above picture.


This is the result of a little organization.


Everything that was in that drawer is still in it plus a few extras, I placed all the lace and trim in small plastic bags, coordinated by type of lace and color.

For More Inspiration please check out the other designers:

The lineup is below:



Rules:
  • You can organize anything you want. Must include a before and after pic and brief description of what you did.
  • Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Gettin Organized Challenge post or any designers post or you may do a video response to the video in this post via Youtube.
  • Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
  • Follow the MBT blog and/or youtube channel  MBsTreasuristaDT
  • 1 Winner will be selected
  • Projects must be uploaded by June 22nd 11:59pm

Don't Forget you could win a Clip it up!!!




Thank so much for hopping through our Blog Hop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment