Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tools of the Trade June 6,2013



I am so glad you are here, we at CCL as so excited that we are able to bring back our "Tools of the Trade" on Thursday. What I want to share is my Big Shot, I Love my Big Shot!!! In my video I share different materials that can be cut with the Big Shot, if some of ya'll don't know what a Big Shot is, it is a manual Die Cutting Machine. There are tons of Die Cut you can purchase on-line and in local craft stores. For me I will never get rid of my Big Shot and some day I would like to get the Big Shot Pro... I have other cutting machines and I like them as well, but for me I think it is much easier to cut chipboard with the Big Shot. Please watch the video and leave a comment and share some of your ideas..



For more Tutorials check out Creating the Crafty Life at


No comments:

Post a Comment